With the onset of COVID-19 and social distancing and stay-at-home requirements, the policies, and operations of health coverage in Colorado changed significantly. The following page includes a non-exhaustive list of health coverage resources for Coloradans and will be updated regularly.
- COVID-19 Policy and Program Updates for Health Coverage Programs – October 2020
- COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Overview – October 2020
- Job Aid: Best Practices for Conducting Enrollment Appointments on Zoom – May 2020
- Public Charge and COVID-19:
- CKF job aid: Job Aid – Key Points for Assisters to Help Clients Understand COVID-19 and Public Charge
- CKF handout for clients: COVID-19 and Public Charge for Clients 3.20.20
- Blog post: Resources for Assisters and Clients During COVID-19
- Weekly Emails: CKF publishes weekly emails with COVID-19 specific information and resources from that week
To sign up for CKF’s weekly emails, please click here.
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing:
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment and State Emergency Operations Center COVID webpage
- Colorado Center on Law & Policy COVID-19 Resources and COVID-19 Changes to Health Program Benefits spreadsheet
- Colorado Consumer Health Initiative Finding Coverage and Care in Colorado During COVID-19
- Additional, non-health coverage resources are available in CKF’s blog post (Resources for Assisters and Clients During COVID-19)