Colorado Covering Kids and Families (CKF) is a statewide, coalition-based project focused on increasing low-income Coloradans’ access to affordable health coverage and high quality health care. With a diverse membership of outreach and enrollment professionals, community-based organizations, application assistance sites, and health care providers and advocates, CKF works to:
- Ensure that eligible children, pregnant women, parents and caretaker relatives, and adults without dependent children are enrolled in Medicaid, Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+), and subsidized private insurance through Colorado’s state-based marketplace by coordinating and improving outreach efforts;
- Identify the successes, challenges, and barriers low-income Coloradans face in enrolling in and retaining affordable health coverage and accessing health care services; and
- Propose solutions that simplify, streamline, and coordinate affordable health coverage programs by maintaining strong relationships with the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, Colorado’s state-based marketplace, and other relevant entities.
CKF’s mission is to increase access to affordable health coverage and high quality health care by ensuring that Medicaid, CHP+, and subsidized private insurance through Colorado’s state-based marketplace consistently meet the needs of low-income Coloradans.
CKF envisions a Colorado where all individuals and families have access to high quality health care through affordable, easy to use health coverage.
CKF is thankful for the continued support from the following foundations:
- Caring for Colorado Foundation
- The Colorado Health Foundation
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Rose Community Foundation
To learn more about CKF or to find out more about our coalition and work group meetings, contact us:
Stephanie Brooks, Senior Project Manager
(303) 867-9529, firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Tansey, Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator
(303) 867-9527, email@example.com
Jessica Rosenthal, Outreach and Enrollment Learning Collaborative Project Lead